Evertons future signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFinnFan

Finners
who are to be evertons new players...any predictions? rumours??? who would you like to have, realistically....

how about Ireland?

would love stephen ireland playing for us...great right sided player as well as playing in the middle, is a perfect player for moyes as he has such potential but needs an arm around his shoulder....for me he would be the one i would love to see in an everton side, i have met him a few times through my job i do and he lives for football and his kids....really good bloke and think he gets a lot of dark press.

if we dont sign him i believe he will be at united come the start of the season.....if piennaar went....we wouldnt do badly to replace him with ireland.

would love stephen ireland playing for us...great right sided player as well as playing in the middle, is a perfect player for moyes as he has such potential but needs an arm around his shoulder....for me he would be the one i would love to see in an everton side, i have met him a few times through my job i do and he lives for football and his kids....really good bloke and think he gets a lot of dark press.

if we dont sign him i believe he will be at united come the start of the season.....if piennaar went....we wouldnt do badly to replace him with ireland.

Yeah, I can't think why....

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

come on who hasnt got a car with pink wheels and has a 100k fishtank in their house......

i understand that people think he is as crazy as a box of frogs but hes more eccentric. you cannot deny his ability as a player....his vision and creative play is bang on, he is ready to leave city and i would be gutted if he was being sold and we didnt bid for him...hes 23 and has such potential as a player....im just amazed city are willing to let him go

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

A year late to match our away kit. If a picture emerges of him in fcuk-off fluorescent pink motor then I reckon he's on his way.

Very fond of his grans too.

so instead of the absolutely hilarious jokes, does anyone share my view? do you think he would bring anything to everton or do you wish for him to stay away from goodison?

so instead of the absolutely hilarious jokes, does anyone share my view? do you think he would bring anything to everton or do you wish for him to stay away from goodison?

If we lose Pienaar and Ireland is willing to come on the same wages and would cost less then we got for Pienaar then sure. He's a decent player.

However he plays best in Tim's role behind the striker rather than on the wing. So either we don't get the best out of him or we don't get the best out of Cahill. We don't lose Pienaar, then there's no reason to buy him. As Cahill, Bily, Pienaar and hopefully Rodwell can all play that position. And we have enough strikers to go 4-4-2 if we need to.

Which is also why I think Pienaar (as someone more comfortable on the wing) is a more useful player for us and we should keep him if we can.

But none of that matters becuase his wages are too high, he's supposed to have a bad attitude if played in the wrong position (which we will be at some point just cos we're cursed with injuries) and we're awful at transfers. He won't come here and I won't mind because he seems like a [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back