Homepage Update: Everton's Managerial Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it to be Paolo but I feel like we are getting the uglier version. Silva will be good, he is a good manager.

I consider Paulo has had the slightly better career so far, but theres not a world of difference between the 2, they both play similar sort of football from what I know and they also both have a high degree of tactical knowledge and superb man management skills, as I say Paulo just shades it for me, but you could roll a dice on who would do better here, not a world of difference between the 2.

Hiya...what are we actually basing him being a 'good' manager on?

On the way he got Hull picking up results when he got there, on the start he made at Watford, his record breaking season in Greece, winning Sporting their first trophy for 6 years and by taking Estoril from League 2 to forth in League 1.

The fella has quite an impressive CV, its not stellar by any means, but it must be said hes done reasonably well wherever he has gone.

Except he won the league in Italy after the two teams better than him were relegated or docked points

Won at city with all out attack after signing the best young players in Europe. Was found out after that

Turkey doesn't really count at the best team there as well.

Two of his 3 'successes' ending up being luck that he was in charge at the time.

Still won though.

Not awful at all is it.

On the way he got Hull picking up results when he got there, on the start he made at Watford, his record breaking season in Greece, winning Sporting their first trophy for 6 years and by taking Estoril from League 2 to forth in League 1.

The fella has quite an impressive CV, its not stellar by any means, but it must be said hes done reasonably well wherever he has gone.

....if it's he then I shall support him.

But there'll be no zeal to it because I just don't digs him. I wish - the Goat, I do - I wish I felt differently abarrrr him but it's all just a bit Pfffffttttt....the most interesting thing is the sacking for the 'non-conformist club-clubber incident'.

Which'll prob be the name of my next album now. Or - as it'll come to be known - The NCCCI album.

All that despite not even having a first album as well. Sound.

Of course if he happens to be all manner of bossness then I'll say I always wanted him...always. ;)

Not Dyche
Not Silva
Not Howe
Not a lot of people.

Don’t ask me who though because I don’t know.

I sort of think it needs to be someone we have no pre conceptions about. A lot of the current options people are either all in on or absolutely hate before they’re even appointed.

Whoever comes in next needs a united fan base or they will fail before they even sign the contract.

Not Dyche
Not Silva
Not Howe
Not a lot of people.

Don’t ask me who though because I don’t know.

I sort of think it needs to be someone we have no pre conceptions about. A lot of the current options people are either all in on or absolutely hate before they’re even appointed.

Whoever comes in next needs a united fan base or they will fail before they even sign the contract.
No one we could possibly appoint will please all the fan base.. Because pep won't leave city. And a lot of us love to moan

Julian Nagelsmann Hoffenheim coach
To try and close the gap that exists, in my mind we have to hire a top manager (Emery which is very unlikely) or take a risk on a young but highly talented manager in Nagelsmann or Foncesca. I feel hiring the likes of Silva, Dyche and Howe will only stabilise our current position.

....if it's he then I shall support him.

But there'll be no zeal to it because I just don't digs him. I wish - the Goat, I do - I wish I felt differently abarrrr him but it's all just a bit Pfffffttttt....the most interesting thing is the sacking for the 'non-conformist club-clubber incident'.

Which'll prob be the name of my next album now. Or - as it'll come to be known - The NCCCI album.

All that despite not even having a first album as well. Sound.

Of course if he happens to be all manner of bossness then I'll say I always wanted him...always. ;)

Im not overly keen on himself mate, the way his team folded to us, the way the Watford players just clocked off, alarm bells for sure.

But hes got a decent record, hes a young fella, so you just gotta hope hes got the minerals.

To try and close the gap that exists, in my mind we have to hire a top manager (Emery which is very unlikely) or take a risk on a young but highly talented manager in Nagelsmann or Foncesca. I feel hiring the likes of Silva, Dyche and Howe will only stabilise our current position.

Silva is 40 years old mate, I mean hes no Nagelsmann, but not many are.

Status
Not open for further replies.