Ex- Everton Players Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
Saw that Danny Cadamateri's son was named on the bench for Sheffield Wednesday last week, just 18 years old.
Apparently he's meant to be rated within the Wednesday ranks

Made me think a couple of things 1)I'm old & 2) I wonder how many of our ex players have family who are currently playing or breaking through in football

Would be interesting to see a list of players

There is obviously Tyrese Campbell who, when fit is a first team regular at Stoke & could probably eventually get himself in the PL if he sorted his injury problems out

I also know Cameron Ferguson (Duncan Fergusons son) is at Newcastle after leaving Tranmere a couple of years ago, a quick check up on him and he is currently on loan at Forfar

Anyone know of any others in and around the professional game?

Found another one!

Brad Spencer....son of John Spencer, doing the rounds up in Scotland

1697627339722.png

David Weir has a couple of footballing kids too, a son at Brighton and a daughter is in the senior womens team.

Good shout on that one, did a good job on his last few loans from what i seen of him from EFL highlights, also capped upto under 20s for England (could also be eligible for Scotland in the future i presume) was at Wigan orginally and Brighton got him around the same time Wigan lost Gelhardt

1697627893641.png

I've gone down a wormhole now!

On a search to see if Thomas Mhyre had any lads, i saw that he is head coach at Norwegian club Moss FK, i gave them a quick google to se if there was any Nepotism going on in Norway...… haven't found any kin of Mhyre yet but i did find Warrington born Noah Alexandersson.
It seems he was at Swedish club Gotenborg before making his loan to Moss permanent

1697628823731.png

Status
Not open for further replies.