EXIT POLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanchelskis; one of the best and most exciting players to pull on a blue shirt in my time watching the blues.

Rooney, I though he would have been our saviour; in a way he was, he gave us the funds to progress the club.

Lescott; he and Jags and one of the best centre back partnerships in the PL, its the only time since Moyes has been in charge I felt confident in the back four

Lescott. Might as well have stood in front of the Gwladys Street with his middle finger raised as put in the 'performance' he did vs Arsenal. Never forgive the prick for that.

Wish I could change my vote to Bily after seeing his pathetic excuse for being badly gash most of the time ww.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/english-premier-league/2012/04/01/3005796/english-referees-biased-against-russians-former-everton

If it was most regretted, it would be Rooney, but I was most annoyed with the way Lescott left, poorly handled by all parties although we did get a good wedge for him. If it had been available, I may have gone for the Gosling option for the same reason.

Bugger, missed that one, but judging on his performances since leaving, we did well, but should have got some $$$$

where is the RFUS option ffs?

He left?? Shocked here.

Beckford - got us 10 goals or so last season, wasn't given a real chance to prove himself and I couldn't see another player that would get us 10 when he left.

Pretty pissed off when Pienaar left tbh, especially watching him on the bench for spurs.

Wish I could change my vote to Bily after seeing his pathetic excuse for being badly gash most of the time ww.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/english-premier-league/2012/04/01/3005796/english-referees-biased-against-russians-former-everton

Look at the date and time that story was posted............

Lescott.

I think that whole transfer embargo really killed Moyes to be honest; the start of 2006 through to the Cup Final was his greatest period with us, a squad built on togetherness, grit and little bits of flair that constantly did what we expect of Everton...completely different to when Rooney left (after we'd finished a pathetic 17th with a very limited squad).

As soon as Joleon realised he could triple his paycheck I think it really got to Moyes about how much football has changed, and I don't think he's had that verve about the job ever since.

Oh and the 1-6 to the Gunners was one of the most depressing days of my life.

In recent times, Beckford. Did well in his first season in the Prem, offered goals, and didn't even want to leave. Made somewhat of a profit on him though, I suppose.

Overall probably Rooney. Would've said Pienaar but the time he took over the contract negotiations before he left always gave me the feeling he wasn't gonna stay anyway.

With Arteta and Pienaar i was just upset. I was annoyed at Lescott because he clearly left for the money and he was a **** about it. And i was also really annoyed with Gosling, we gave him a chance and he left at first opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.