Votes: 71 26.0%
  • Title challenge

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Give me cheese

Votes: 26 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if RK had got his way and had actually got Sissoko? 30 million transfer plus a 5 year contract . Total 60 million investment
in a bloke who is not very good and has a bad attitude.

Moyes said that nobody can be sure how a transfer will turn out but I smiled when Spurs bought Sissoko and was sure that Sunderland was doomed when he got Victor and Pienarr.

In order for EFC to win a trophy next season other than luck will be the ability to buy 4/5 top players who will immediately gell and start to
play well. And lets be honest how likely is that? Maybe the season after next...

...or the one after that :blush:

Anyone who 'expects' us to finish top 6 or win a trophy needs their head examined, in my opinion. We've had two seasons of dross and a season of recovery, we can't expect to break the elite just yet. If we do, then great. But if people are raging that we're 7th this time next year I'll despair but I won't be surprised at all.

Spurs are probably the best team in the league. Only reason they're not winning it this year is because Chelsea have had no European football to contend with.

We've got about five good players: Davies, Lukaku, Schneiderlin, Gueye and possibly Barkley.

The rest of our squad is terrible. Huge investment this summer is needed.

Seamus Coleman would slot into any team in the PL with ease. I could make an argument for any team in the world.

Seamus Coleman would slot into any team in the PL with ease. I could make an argument for any team in the world.

No. Actually hasn't been all that good last couple of years in reality. Form was patchy early season and he was rank average for a while before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.