Expectations for the Coming Season ?

Well ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awful way to feel before a ball has been kicked in earnest this season, but, I'd take 17th or above right now. If we don't get 2 central midfielders who improve the starting 11 and a back up striker who is a big upgrade on Rondon, we will struggle to stay up.

Think a lot is going to depend on who else we can get through the door. If we aren’t successful in addressing the midfield and striker issue then it’ll be a relegation fight.

I reckon we will finish 10th, I have faith in super Frank and we don’t have the perfect storm of negativity that we started with last year. A couple more midfielders and we will be fine.

A struggle again, but clear of relegation with more games to go than last season. Say 14th/15th finish.

Top ten would be great, hopefully have a full set of finger nails April/may. Take that me?

I would take mid table even a bit lower, for me the main priority this season is we have to develop a proper way of playing and players have to grow into and learn their roles. We have to stop this jumping from season to season every year.
Couldn't agree more. We need to establish a bit of an identity football wise, a goal, something to aim for. We need to stop merely existing.

The league isn't as good as people think if we had got more draws last year we would have been comfortable that losing run killed us, but midfield will be key playing with a 343 we need more quality in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.