extra UEFA fair play spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
europe

Not too sure if i would like that route into Europe. Basically means that your team have been pulling out of tackles all season.... Or indeed your team is a bunch of whimps...

Maybe someone can goad Petrov into kicking out at a player earning himself a straight red.

It's a fecking outrage we aren't top of the fair play table - lowest bookings no dissent etc - arsenal sunday FOUR fouls in 90 mins

TD

I wouldn't like to get into Europe through this route. However I also don't like the fact we aren't playing for 4th tomorrow becasue we were denied a penalty the whole season. I guess you take them if you can get them.

I wouldn't like to get into Europe through this route. However I also don't like the fact we aren't playing for 4th tomorrow becasue we were denied a penalty the whole season. I guess you take them if you can get them.

All the same i would be more pissed off if City or FULHAM qualified for europe and we didnt!

so in theory does that mean a team that gets relegated but with a good fairplay ranking qualifies for Europe?

Has that ever happened?

:oops:

Yep and we are behind city by 8pts going into the last game with 40 points per game: So one likely sceario would be we loose against the barcodes, villa win, and we overtake city in the last game and still qualify in sixth.

No ones ideal choice but it is a possible scenario, lets hope it doent come to that.

Disgusting the way its been announced.

Man City tactics prior their game. 'FFS, JUST DONT KICK ANYONE'

Its crazy mate they should wait untill the games are over. Should be skin and hair flying at city if Sven gets them in to Europe and then gets the sack!

I think if you set your stall out not to foul your docked positive play points, i know what your saying though, its a bit of a farce!

Status
Not open for further replies.