FA CUP 3rd round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live on TV.. not like West Ham, Villa, Boro, Derby and other teams that have won there in the cups in recent seasons.. it'll be some awful XI like

Bego, Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Vinagre, Doucoure, Davies, Gordon, Gray, Maupay, Rondon

0-4

Just seen the draw tbh I'm not fussed about the FA cup this year, I want to see us making better progress in the league and looking comfortable then build from there. Do we need the distraction on the FA cup ( I never thought I’d be saying that but after last season I just want us to be safe with plenty of games to spare)

Just seen the draw tbh I'm not fussed about the FA cup this year, I want to see us making better progress in the league and looking comfortable then build from there. Do we need the distraction on the FA cup ( I never thought I’d be saying that but after last season I just want us to be safe with plenty of games to spare)
This is the attitude and mentality that has allowed Kenwright and Co to remain in situ unchallenged for decades

Maybe we should try different tact to this match and go into the game like a non league team.
Sit behind the ball, give them all the possession, let them have 25 plus shots on goal, 15 corners and don’t have any attempts on their goal at all.

Maybe we should try different tact to this match and go into the game like a non league team.
Sit behind the ball, give them all the possession, let them have 25 plus shots on goal, 15 corners and don’t have any attempts on their goal at all.
I think I remember us doing this plenty of times over the last 25 or so years. Reading at home under Moyes we had no shots on goal and lost one nil, had no shots on goal was really embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.