FA CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the 3rd round. It's a no-win situation with all the potential banana skins. A nice home draw against a League Two team would suffice. Then it's cross your fingers time as we scrape through with a last minute winner.

its irrelevant who we get in the 3rd round. If we win you just know we will get one of ManU, Arsenal, Lpool, Chelsea or City - just like we do in every 4th round draw in every cup competition season after season!

not implying its rigged of course :dodgy:

I'd love another trip to Wembley, the semi final in 2009 was the day before my 18th and I think it's the first time I've ever cried at a football match due to being in absolute blind panic waiting for Jags to take his penalty.

its irrelevant who we get in the 3rd round. If we win you just know we will get one of ManU, Arsenal, Lpool, Chelsea or City - just like we do in every 4th round draw in every cup competition season after season!

not implying its rigged of course :dodgy:

I'm not sure but i bet you we've gone out to teams lower in the leagues than us more times in Moyes reign than teams above us.

Leicester away Beckford to have a stinker for them, fluff 2 or 3 easy chances as usual and Jags to get a last minute header to sneak a win, Chelsea rd4

We'll get one of the teams who've knocked us out the cup during Moist's tenure. Oldham, Shrewsbury or Brentford. At home. And absolutely snot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.