FA CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the fact that it all hangs on how well these draws go from now on. Nervous times ahead, one wrong piece of luck and I'll be saying in the style of Private William Hudson: Season over man. Season over!

Don't think it really matters who we get tbh. Even though we won yesterday, we were absolute crud and offered barely no threat at all for 75% of the match. It is hard to imagine us winning a game against any opponent and it is likely going to be a very frustrating last few months of the season unless something changes and there is no sign of that happening currently.

I'd take most teams at home even the sky 6 as they will rest more players than we do. Obviously in an ideal world we get one if the poorer teams. On the flip side of that if we get a sky 6 this early with them all still in Europe it may be an opportunity to knock out a team who will be much more of a threat later in the competition.

At this stage, you just want the luck of the draw.

You can fluke a cup run, so for me, I want the lowest ranked sides left so AFC Wimbledon, Oldham, Accrington, Barnet will do me at home or away.

And then 6-7 all prem ties and get them out. 5 already guaranteed to be out.

I'm not optimistic whatsoever, but got to keep the faith... well, until we draw City away and the others draw Barnet at home :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back