FA Cup 5th Round Draw ( Bournemouth Away )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth away is not a bad draw. They have a couple of tough games over the next few weeks, they could go into the cup game on three losses. They will be more interested in staying in the Premiership than the cup. Besides, if we can't beat Bournemouth we don't deserve to be in the 6th round.

True this, but you could swap away for home in that, change Bournemouth for Everton and the very same could be said about us!!

Still would rather home game but considering all the big sides still in the hat we have done a lot worse, away from the Goodison crowd i am pretty confident on this.

They will play a severely weakened team, so we have a great opportunity. That said, there could well be 8 premier league teams in the alst 8, so the opportunity to get to the last 8 is greater than any chance of winning the cup.

@l4toffee

I've realised this game is on the weekend of the 20th isn't it? I'm bloody away from the Saturday so unless it's on the Friday night I won't be able to go anyway!

But thank you so so much for the offer. Top man.

(If it is on the Friday I'll be defo back to you!)

@l4toffee

I've realised this game is on the weekend of the 20th isn't it? I'm bloody away from the Saturday so unless it's on the Friday night I won't be able to go anyway!

But thank you so so much for the offer. Top man.

(If it is on the Friday I'll be defo back to you!)
no probs mate . My mate will take it then if it's not on the Friday. If it's Friday it's yours

Looks like lfc tv AKA bt sport are waiting to see if the kings of Europe beat West ham in the replay,can't understand why it would take so long to decide!

This is bloody farcical....

Why has it not been announced yet? Some of us need to make sure we're off work! You know we're a banker for a Friday night.

I wish we had the bollocks to boycott it,you could sit down and pick the games in 5 mins

Bournemouth have put up a statement saying they can't announce details until the TV games are announced.

So basically, they're holding out for Liverpool to go out/through before deciding... leaving like a weeks notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.