FA CUP dates 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
  • Third Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 4th January 2025
  • Fourth Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 1st February 2025
  • Fifth Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 22nd February 2025
  • Quarter-final - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 15th March 2025
  • Semi-final - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 19th April 2025
  • The Final - Saturday 17th May 2025

Obviously we'd love to win some silverware,but theses days the FA cup is badly devalued. I remember we were fined in the 60s for fielding an under strength side. Now you could draw Citie and play one of their youth sides.

….our names on it.
And luckily when it was an important trophy that got you into a European competition that other winners competed in. Now it gets you a place in an also rans trophy. Still there's always the prize money.

Still love the draw for the 3rd round with so many teams we don`t get to play regular in it. Had some great trips to small grounds going to see places I would never have gone to otherwise. Gives a nice break from the league season. I don`t think we`ll be in trouble this season with our league position so I hope we have a good go at both cup competitions.

Still love the draw for the 3rd round with so many teams we don`t get to play regular in it. Had some great trips to small grounds going to see places I would never have gone to otherwise. Gives a nice break from the league season. I don`t think we`ll be in trouble this season with our league position so I hope we have a good go at both cup competitions.

Unfortunately I do not share your optimism, much will depend on what happens between now and transfer deadline day.

• Third Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 4th January 2025
  • Fourth Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 1st February 2025
  • Fifth Round Proper - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 22nd February 2025
  • Quarter-final - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 15th March 2025
  • Semi-final - This round is likely to be played over the weekend of Saturday 19th April 2025

Useful to know these dates so as not to make any holiday plans around April 19th and May 17th.

Cheers mate ;)

UTFT

Believe FA will officially release the dates on 14th June if you want to wait and be sure.

Bedford Town was my favourite. Watched the game leaning on the goal post,so many Blues had bunked in it was rammed. The minibus journey took forever.

Bedford Town was my favourite. Watched the game leaning on the goal post,so many Blues had bunked in it was rammed. The minibus journey took forever.
The journey to those places make it a great, even if at the time its hard work and you begin to question your sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back