FA Cup US TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like FoxSports2 in the US, 10:30am Mountain, so looks like I'll sleep in a bit, watch the match and then go ski for the afternoon.

I can handle that.

(Now, in reality, that means I'll be up early doing stuff around the house so I can watch the match and then continue doing stuff around the house after!)

Looks like FoxSports2 in the US, 10:30am Mountain, so looks like I'll sleep in a bit, watch the match and then go ski for the afternoon.

I can handle that.

(Now, in reality, that means I'll be up early doing stuff around the house so I can watch the match and then continue doing stuff around the house after!)

Thanks everyone. I'm in California and the place i'm staying has got DirectTV so i get NBCSN so do you know if FOX2 is included on that.

Thanks everyone. I'm in California and the place i'm staying has got DirectTV so i get NBCSN so do you know if FOX2 is included on that.
Sorry Fox2 is not included in nbcsn. It seems u will need to go to the local saloon to watch it :)

If you get Fox Sports at home, then download the FoxSports2Go app and watch it on your computer, mobile device etc. It will ask you for your login into your cable provider to pay bills, or get email

Status
Not open for further replies.