FA drop Moyes charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
David Moyes' post-derby comments charge has been dropped by the FA.
The Blues boss was charged with two breaches of FA Rule E3 in respect of comments he made after the game.
However, the Football Association has reviewed the evidence and cleared Moyes of any wrong-doing regarding his conduct that afternoon.
The first charge related to comments he allegedly made about referee Mark Clattenberg following the controversial 2-1 defeat against Liverpool at Goodison Park on October 20th.
The charge relating to further comments made prior to Everton's Uefa Cup game against Larissa five days later is still on-going and will be reviewed by the FA in due course.

Doubt anyone will be surprised.

they are scared of his powerpoint presentations!

come on moyesy... let's get on them for a bloody penalty kick this season!

perhaps now the FA can have an investigation into clattenburgs bent refereeing.

and his trips abroad with Liverpool.

and his close association with stevie G as he calls him.

Check the fuckers bank balance I say.

Be careful here, they have only dropped one charge as case not proven. Moyes gave a further interview the following week where he levied the same charges, the second charge is still in place and an even later hearing has been applied for.

The FA could well be advised to drop the second charge because they have implied Moyes guilt before the hearing takes place. This happened as soon as they allowed Clattenberg to referee a Liverpool game, as the ruling body they allowed a referee with corruption charges laid against him, implied in the Moyes charge, to administer another Liverpool game, stupidity at its best. The consequences of Moyes winning would mean that all games involving Liverpool and this referee would have to be reviewed and replayed, that isn't going to happen.

If they decide against Moyes he can take them to any court in the land under Common Law principles and sue the arses off the FA

Incidentally if the first charge was brought about from comments based on Clattenbergs report then surely he is now further compromised and should resign

I will await the outcome of this matter with great interest.

This stinks, i bet the second charge will be dropet to.

Me thinks the f.a dont want to open that fukkin big can of worms!!!.

Moyes should press on anyway. What he knows should be said.

I wanted to know the things he was talking about when he said he had stuff that would 'shock'.

Didnt they only drop the post macth comments charg, there a seperate misconduct charge for his press conference the week after the [Poor language removed] game!

I see Fergie came out and gave Clattenberg a scalding after his performence in their game yesterday!

Offical then serial tosser!

Didnt they only drop the post macth comments charg, there a seperate misconduct charge for his press conference the week after the [Poor language removed] game!

I see Fergie came out and gave Clattenberg a scalding after his performence in their game yesterday!

Offical then serial tosser!

I wonder if the FA even noticed but in any case all of this cannot be doing his reputation any good not that it was up to much any way

This is from the anti-christ that is tribalfootball........

Liverpool ECHO rescues Everton boss Moyes
tribalfootball.com - February 02, 2008

The FA have been forced to drop a charge of improper conduct against David Moyes - thanks to evidence supplied by the Liverpool ECHO.

Moyes was charged with two breaches of FA rule E3 following comments he made about Mark Clattenburg's performance in the Goodison derby in October.

But after the intervention of the Echo, the FA has dropped the first charge. Graham Bean, of Football Factors who represented Moyes said: "Thanks to the evidence supplied by the Liverpool Echo we could prove that David had not made the comments which were alleged of him.

"Without it then there was a possibility that the charge would have been found proven and it cannot be right that the FA are reliant upon inaccurate evidence. It would have been the equivalent of a miscarriage of justice!

"The FA now need to review their whole policy on charging people in the game where they rely on the content of a newspaper article as this episode has proved highly embarrassing for them. They have withdrawn a charge because they have failed to ensure that the evidence they relied upon is correct."

The Echo supplied a recording of David Moyes' post-match press conference following the October derby match, which proved he did not actually make comments which were reported elsewhere.

Moyes does, however, still face another charge of improper conduct following comments he is alleged to have made about Clattenburg the following week at a separate press conference.

A good mate of mine's a Spurs fan and he saw the draw against United on Saturday and said Clattenburg's performance was shocking. As you might expect he did Fergie a mighty favour with a number of questionable decisions.

A good mate of mine's a Spurs fan and he saw the draw against United on Saturday and said Clattenburg's performance was shocking. As you might expect he did Fergie a mighty favour with a number of questionable decisions.

right dont mean to be awkward or nothing, but if clattenburg is a liverpool fan, then why would he be helping man utd out??? we all know liverpool fans hate man u!???(n)(n)(n)(n)

Think you'll find Clattenburg has,nt, cost them against Bolton and cautioned 7 United players on Saturday, and RS fans tend to dislike Man U.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.