FAB elections

To be honest I reckon that Paul who's up for re-election as the FSA rep is a shoe-in.

The FAB have been much more visible and proactive with their engagement and communications since he joined last year and Dave Kelly assumed the role of chair.

That's not a slight on Jaz Bal, who was chair before Dave. Everyone was finding their feet and they had the added hurdle of attempting to deal with a board at Everton who'd mentally checked out.

I may be going against the general opinion here, but I think they're growing and we should be greatful for all the time they give up.

I certainly wouldn't do it. What a massive ballache

giphy.webp

F A B !

To be honest I reckon that Paul who's up for re-election as the FSA rep is a shoe-in.

The FAB have been much more visible and proactive with their engagement and communications since he joined last year and Dave Kelly assumed the role of chair.

That's not a slight on Jaz Bal, who was chair before Dave. Everyone was finding their feet and they had the added hurdle of attempting to deal with a board at Everton who'd mentally checked out.

I may be going against the general opinion here, but I think they're growing and we should be greatful for all the time they give up.

Bal was never the same after the Mosh interview.

Think he was threatened with the old Novachok in his tea beforehand...he's was terrified.

Bal was never the same after the Mosh interview.

Think he was threatened with the old Novachok in his tea beforehand...he's was terrified.
Plus he was railroaded by Sky outside the liver building on the day of the Goidison protest.

He's not going to go in two footed when he's trying to lead relationship building with the DBB and co.

Almost impossible to come back from that, fair play for stepping away from it.

I voted for him anyway

I have known Paul McMonnies (Pablo) for decades. He has been integral to the brilliant work FAB has done promoting our interests and lobbying on behalf of the club. He has devoted a huge number of hours to FAB work for no personal reward and is dedicated and diligent. FAB would be significantly weaker without him IMO and that is no disrespect to the others standing. Anyone willing to offer up their own time to help give us a voice deserves our respect. They are are all worth a million Barrett-Baxendales!

I have known Paul McMonnies (Pablo) for decades. He has been integral to the brilliant work FAB has done promoting our interests and lobbying on behalf of the club. He has devoted a huge number of hours to FAB work for no personal reward and is dedicated and diligent. FAB would be significantly weaker without him IMO and that is no disrespect to the others standing. Anyone willing to offer up their own time to help give us a voice deserves our respect. They are are all worth a million Barrett-Baxendales!
I didn't vote for him 😬