FAB elections

I have known Paul McMonnies (Pablo) for decades. He has been integral to the brilliant work FAB has done promoting our interests and lobbying on behalf of the club. He has devoted a huge number of hours to FAB work for no personal reward and is dedicated and diligent. FAB would be significantly weaker without him IMO and that is no disrespect to the others standing. Anyone willing to offer up their own time to help give us a voice deserves our respect. They are are all worth a million Barrett-Baxendales!
Thanks for your support, your vote and your kind words - much appreciated :)đź’™

If anyone wants to know a bit more about me then I've put out a tweet (as I only really use Twitter and I'm not on many forums!) and I'm open to answering any questions people may have. I've also been invited to be on a couple of podcasts, so feel free to check those out. If you do end up voting for me then thanks in advance - if you also felt able to share my details and explain why you have voted for me then I would appreciate it - I need all the help I can get to get my name out there.

For those who don't really know what the Fan Advisory Board is all about, please do check out the FAB website, and if you have a Supporter Number then I really do encourage you to vote (even if it's not for me!) as the FAB needs all the backing, support and interest it can get in order to try to maintain the voice of the fans in the EFC boardroom.

Cheers