2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you’re not from here. You haven’t grown up here. You don’t know the rivalry amongst the fans. Sure, there might be Liverpool fans from wherever you live but they’re the type who’d switch between having Liverpool and Chelsea shirts on.

You’re not bothered about one of our players, who is already a complete waste of space, congratulating somebody on Liverpool’s success because you don’t have to deal with their rabid fanbase in the same way that Evertonians from the city do.
I have red and blue family in Liverpool, I know how the cookie crumbles, Liverpool fans are all over the world like the plague, I'm not gonna spit my dummy out because Delph is happy for someone he used to work with JUST because he supports the rivalry team that is utterly childish. I understand the rivalry clear as day.

I have red and blue family in Liverpool, I know how the cookie crumbles, Liverpool fans are all over the world like the plague, I'm not gonna spit my dummy out because Delph is happy for someone he used to work with JUST because he supports the rivalry team that is utterly childish. I understand the rivalry clear as day.
You’re being daft suggesting you know the rivalry as clear as day when you’re not even from the city the two teams are from. Sorry if it offends you but the truth is you will never have the full understanding of what an Evertonian who was born and bread in Merseyside has regarding it.

You’re being daft suggesting you know the rivalry as clear as day when you’re not even from the city the two teams are from. Sorry if it offends you but the truth is you will never have the full understanding of what an Evertonian who was born and bread in Merseyside has regarding it.
One of the most ignorant takes but whatever, I'm over it.

One of the most ignorant takes but whatever, I'm over it.
Not being ignorant in the slightest. I think you’re offended because you think I’m suggesting you’re less of an Everton fan, I’m not, I’m just pointing out that someone from outside of the area doesn’t have the same experiences as an Evertonian in regards to the rivalry with Liverpool as what someone from inside the area does.

Not being ignorant in the slightest. I think you’re offended because you think I’m suggesting you’re less of an Everton fan, I’m not, I’m just pointing out that someone from outside of the area doesn’t have the same experiences as an Evertonian in regards to the rivalry with Liverpool as what someone from inside the area does.

That's fair, really.

It's much easier being outside the city.

I was born and spent 20+ years in the city. Goldfish bowl, you cant escape it.

Moving to North Yorkshire, there's been not a peep from anyone about football, never mind Liverpool.

Back to Delph, I still think this;

I was well wrong with him. Thought for the fee he'd do a job.

Very underwhelming and symbolic of what's wrong with the club.

Pack his bags and send him to Villa.

He's congratulating one of his mates. I don't see a problem here. Expecting everyone to have a tribal attitude at our club isn't going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.