2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe he's actually injured this much Mr, honestly don't understand how it's possible to be out so long ( without it being serious ) he's just always out with f knows of an injury, genuinely think he just can't be arsed playing. Little raisen headed blurt
You are right of course. My sources tell me that he has been away from the club whilst looking at new houses in Barnsley and Scunthorpe. Fingers crossed there might be a bidding war from these top clubs for the Delphsters signature. How will wel cope without him?

sick.jpg

Yes

Yes
Brands is to blame for every bad player...or Walsh and Koeman.
Silva must be to blame for something, somewhere...Oh and Allardyce, he's to blame too.
Brands is responsible for every player who signs for this club. All the successes, all of the failures. All of this Ancelotti signing, Silva signing, Allardyce signing, Koeman signing nonsense is a load of old cobblers. Yes the manager can make recommendations, and the DoF can agree to go along with it, but all of our recent signings are either Brands signings or Walsh signings.

Can't make my mind up whether he is jinxed by injury , or just a skiver. Shame really , because he would be a useful player if he was fit. He can play a bit , is versatile , and has a bit of snide. It was a gamble of a signing , that I thought was worth it at the time. Unfortunately for us , it doesn't look like it's going to pay off.

He needs a run of 5 games to get him up to scratch to see of hes still the same player he was when ar leeds.

Just remember that this injury that has kept him out is that time where he started the game against Newcastle I think and within the first 5 minutes he put some effort in and ran with the ball. Last time he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.