Fan Advisory Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken was elected onto the FAB as the EFC UK SCC representative by way of a vote of the individual UK SCs. I haven't listened to the Twitter Space you're referencing but I can absolutely assure you that Ken is most definitely not a 'club stooge', far from it lol
He'll forever be tainted after being named in that club email as fans they can lean on for support due to past favours.

Do yourself a favour and listen back to the space, he came accross as a massive knobhead with a personal axe to grind.

Clubs on it’s arse and I’m reading tweets accusing Paul the Esk of scare mongering.

I’m not being funny but it’s about time questions are asked to some of these people, for example for who’s benefit is it to see the current so called custodians remain at the club and why?

As for Jazz, good luck to him. Personally I think he did himself no favours with the SSN interview last year or at the meeting months later after the Brighton 1-4 match , when he was asked directly by people what his thoughts were on the board and he refused to answer. That to me is trying to be non committal to appease both opinions and it didn’t work.

If it gets me to where I need to be mate 100% because the only path to success in the digital age other than nepotism is by standing out from the crowd. The haters may laugh but always remember who's name is on who's lips ? Thats what gets you places my friend.

Same haters who hate on Jizzy Jazzy and call him a club plant, Farhad stooge etc would kill to be in his position.
I remember a time when I understood posts.

I wouldn't mind being chairman of the New Fan Advisory Board to the Fan Advisory Board, that way I could point out all the mistakes they are making that are not going well with the wider fanbase. Of course I may need some kind of independent board sat outside of my New Fan Advisory Board to make sure I'm not messing up too.

Think this works mate.

The Esk calls in just after the hour mark I think but the whole thing before then was really informative. Just a shame it all went downhill.

Esk's question was a bit stupid, no company has in place anything for administration because no company expects it to happen until it does

Status
Not open for further replies.