Fan Advisory Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thread auto locked, dated now so figured start a new one.

Thoughts on the FAB recently?

I think they've been excellent the past couple of months...

It really is an excellent response.

I think in the past the FAB/The Fans Forum/Other groups have been too eager to get statements out first. (the thinking being first trumps accuracy.)

Avoiding hysteria is always a good start. That's why I've never been comfy with the corrupt shouts that gained a lot of traction very early on with (understandably) angry Evertonians.

Great statement from Patto's biggest fan. You do feel its going to fall of deaf ears tho judging by how the situations been handled so far.

The part about the minutes not being released is interesting tho. Do they have something to hide? You've got to wonder.

Is forest being done aswell a diversionary tactic so it doesn't look like an out and out assault on the status of EFC.

Releasing the minutes and the policy, removes all doubt

Great statement from Patto's biggest fan. You do feel its going to fall of deaf ears tho judging by how the situations been handled so far.

The part about the minutes not being released is interesting tho. Do they have something to hide? You've got to wonder.

Is forest being done aswell a diversionary tactic so it doesn't look like an out and out assault on the status of EFC.

They've both been done because they've been honest about the figures. What they should have done is fabricate a sponsorship deal with a fake company to cover the losses, and then denied everything when questioned and hired a lawyer to delay things by 5 years or so

Would it though? I wouldn’t trust Masters not to ”doctor” the minutes before publishing them.

Don't even know what it is tbh
It was a last attempt by Kenwright to show that the fans were being considered in decision making.

The first two years they were around they were mostly just ignored or wheeled out to add credibility to the board and Kenwright.

Honestly I don't know what the point of it is apart from being another club sanctioned fan group.

Status
Not open for further replies.