FANS GOING TO CRYSTAL PALACE . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC-FCN

Player Valuation: £500k
1681845097170.jpeg

Pocketing undeserved wages of 100k a week & just having the privilege to wear the clubs badge should be enough motivation , These players are cheeky Bsds wanting pyros and forced atmosphere, play for the shirt first ye cowards and everything else will follow.

Quite right!

I go to matches to be entertained, not to motivate millionaire footballers.

If I sit on my hands, enjoy a light clap every so often and hurl abuse at garbage players then I’m well within my right to do so.

If the players are playing at 100% of their ability from the first whistle to the final whistle, you can pretty much guarantee an entertaining encounter and the stadium would be naturally rocking.

Not to distract from the sentiment of the thread though, I don’t go to away games unless I’m enjoying corporate luxury.

Quite right!

If I sit on my hands, enjoy a light clap every so often and hurl abuse at garbage players then I’m well within my right to do so.

If the players are playing at 100% of their ability from the first whistle to the final whistle, you can pretty much guarantee an entertaining encounter and the stadium would be naturally rocking.

Not to distract from the sentiment of the thread though, I don’t go to away games unless I’m enjoying corporate luxury.
But this is being the exact opposite of a supporter, if you want to be entertained go the theater and watch a magic show or a panto.

Pocketing undeserved wages of 100k a week & just having the privilege to wear the clubs badge should be enough motivation , These players are cheeky Bsds wanting pyros and forced atmosphere, play for the shirt first ye cowards and everything else will follow.
Question isn't them wanting it, question is if you are a supporter why don't you want to give it.
This is the problem we have, we sell all our tickets, but in that allocation we don't have a lot of supporters, just people who happen to be in the crowd while the game is taking place.
They get the 100k regardless, and only pass through Everton, they all come and go, wearing the badge isn't motivation at all because none of them feel the same way about the club as the real supporters do

Quite right!

And this is the reason going the match isn't what it used to be.... prawn butty eaters.
If you'd have been in the Street End way back in April '85 v B Munich , you'd problem have moaned it was bit cramped for your liking ! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.