Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah right, anyway you better be sorting out all these 'GOT members' putting kopites in there team, just looked at the top 5 and only 1 didn't have a kopite

I know, its a disgrace I campaigned last year for people to be eliminated for this behaviour.

Mass neg repping will called for. I shall form a pack of cowboys and call ourselves regulators to neg rep the pickers of dirty red kopites in teams.

That's why my team is Moomins integrity 11, no kopites in my team.

So I unfortunately didn't see the advice on here until after my team had been set, foolishly had Baines as my captain, could have done quite well if I had picked any one of a few players instead.

Anyways, here's my transfer predicament now:
2lScLA2.png

With the money I have in the bank, I could drop Johnson or Bolasie for Ramsey, if I drop Johnson I'll have 1 left in the bank to spend on future transfers. I don't particularly want to start 3 arsenal players against us though, so I'm not sure if I should wait a week to do this.

How often do they update player transfer values? If I wait a week and Ramsey scores, will his price likely rise? And are there any other midfielders around 8.5-9.5 that I should pick up? I thought about Coutinho or Sterling but can't bring myself to do it.

Also, can I still join the GOT league, even though the season has already started?

Just took an 8 point hit with 3 transfers, seriously thought about using my wildcard as there's another 2 I wanna make.

How often do they update player transfer values? If I wait a week and Ramsey scores, will his price likely rise? And are there any other midfielders around 8.5-9.5 that I should pick up? I thought about Coutinho or Sterling but can't bring myself to do it.
Prices have already started moving, Siggurdson has gone up. Ramsey will go up at some point but Fabregas will definitely go up soon. I've just bombed Mata out for Fabregas as wanted to move before his price went up (or Mata's price down).

If you want to know who's about to rise/fall in value use fiso.co.uk

Once a player reaches the target percentage of 100% then they'll rise later that night. Really useful if you're looking to build the value of your squad.

And obviously it works the other way once a player reaches -100% they go down in value.

http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php

If you want to know who's about to rise/fall in value use fiso.co.uk

Once a player reaches the target percentage of 100% then they'll rise later that night. Really useful if you're looking to build the value of your squad.

And obviously it works the other way once a player reaches -100% they go down in value.

http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php

Its like the stock market!!!

Barkley injured?? SELL SELL SELL

I've got rid of mata on Monday. He's boss but utd look as turgid as a half defrosted jizz sample. Put siggy in instead. Question now is do I now take a hit and drop Young as well, or wait a week to see who the next emerging fantasy star is?

Hey? How is everyone getting on?? I'm trying to break into the top 200 this weekend.

Used my wildcard to change my formation to 4-3-3 from 3-4-3.

If you are near the top, brag about it.

I steadfastly refused to learn from my mistakes and made my transfer at the start of the week, meaning I'm now stuck with Costa for this weekend.

Hey? How is everyone getting on?? I'm trying to break into the top 200 this weekend.

Used my wildcard to change my formation to 4-3-3 from 3-4-3.

If you are near the top, brag about it.

Bloody hell you are doing well! Good work. I've used my wildcard too, wanted Aguero & swapped Lukaku for Eto'o. He's a bargain considering he'll score a goal a game minimum for us ;)

In the top 1% in the global league, not bad. Think I'll do poorly this gameweek though, players have tough games and a few players playing each other too - also the mystery over how bad Costa's injury is has led me to keep him for this week at least, so no transfers for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back