Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Don't think we can blame Moshiri for this mess. Think Moshiri is just the money bags and providing the money for those he thought able to spend it. It's not the provider to blame it's the spenders. We can blame him for the managerial and DOF appointments but at the time they did not look like bad appointments. In this case the worker can blame his tools.

Fair comments. I suspect Farhad was acting on BK's recommendations when he retained the services of certain senior operations and board level staff that he inherited from the prior regime. I think it's fair to surmise he has regrets on that score and that error will be shortly rectified.

There's been no investment in this club, btw. The £50M or so net spend since Moshiri arrived is well covered by two seasons worth of increased tv cash.

It's been a disaster since the Moshiri Cats Paw regime turned up.

Employed the worst manager possible who destroyed our momentum for a decade.

..I think it’s a very valid point to now say the appointment of Koeman was a disaster. I’m hoping that our problems are mainly down to that mistake.

Are you still of the opinion that we should stick with Unsworth until the end of the season because he’ll get us to mid-table?

The state of this club at the moment.

giphy.gif

Moshiri's current situation....

How the hell 5 weeks after Koeman do we have a 3 man shortlist? bet they're all Prem based too... because you know, there isnt a world outside of premiership experience....

FML, FML, FML

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back