Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
In terms of the poll, yes I'm still disappointed because I support Everton for footballing enjoyment not commercial improvements. There's been little on field improvement if any. But the balance sheet is no longer a complete mess and the short of the thing you normally only see with companies in liquidation, so that's a plus.

Afraid they do mate.
Player sales are accounted for as profits or losses on the sale of intangible fixed assets. They are not turnover related. They are capital items and amortised over the length of a contract.

What Tim said, do the math.

Its all there.

Everton have announced they have posted record turnover of £171.3m

7th - EVERTON £26.6m + £21.1 £132.1m (7th)

As well as maintaining strong relationships with existing partners, the club’s first training ground naming rights partnership with USM Holdings and new partnerships with William Hill and Sure contributed to sponsorship and advertising revenue increasing by almost 66% to £15.4m from £9.3m

Gate reciepts down 3m from 17m last season

Last years accounts :

Broadcasting 82m
Gate receipts 17m
Sponsorship, advertising and merchandising 9m
Other commercial activities 12m

121m

This years

Sky 132m
Sponsorship 15.4m
Gate 14m

171.3m ish

What Tim said, do the math.

Its all there.

Everton have announced they have posted record turnover of £171.3m

7th - EVERTON £26.6m + £21.1 £132.1m (7th)

As well as maintaining strong relationships with existing partners, the club’s first training ground naming rights partnership with USM Holdings and new partnerships with William Hill and Sure contributed to sponsorship and advertising revenue increasing by almost 66% to £15.4m from £9.3m

Gate reciepts down 3m from 17m last season

Last years accounts :

Broadcasting 82m
Gate receipts 17m
Sponsorship, advertising and merchandising 9m

121m

This years

Sky 132m
Sponsorship 15.4m
Gate 14m

171.3m ish

Sorry lads, yep, wrong here, thankfully.

Last edited:

Let's see some footballing improvements. Some tramsfers that wouldn't have happened under Bill. He is clearly good at making money and that's no bad thing. And that's why I've little doubt the stadium will happen. But I don't see much to suggest he has any clue how to get us challenging for trophies.
Buying the right players isn’t his remit love

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back