Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sorry mate, I don’t. The guy who told me has direct knowledge but wasn’t in a position to disclose any more details. I didn’t push it as I knew he couldn’t say. I’ll approach it again when I see him on Monday. Dying to know more myself.

Good man.

One things for certain - this sort of deal wouldn't take months to sort so IF any substance you would imagine something would hit the press in the coming weeks.

That's true.

The question you have to ask though, is with serious interest, would they be tweeting pictures out? I have some reservations on that.

Not sure mate but the fact Uncle Uz's nephew is there surely has to be more than a coincidence ?

His nephew doesn't seem the most professional based on his antics whilst on our board. The picture with PSG's chairman is interesting as potentially unlike the other Shiekh Mosh Man was with he certainly has access to lots of dough.

Him being on the board is something a lot of people choose to ignore, it was like hiding in plane sight Everton was a just a way station to move Russian money

If his nephew was still on the EFC board then the red echos talk of Mosh being in Qatar to cheer on Pickford and look at stadiums would kinda make sense.

Fact he isn't suggests he's either good mates with Moshiri and they had a nice lads trip to watch the footie or he was there on Usmanovs behalf which begs the question why.

That's true.

The question you have to ask though, is with serious interest, would they be tweeting pictures out? I have some reservations on that.
You could ask the opposite question just as easily. If it weren’t serious, why would they tweet it out?

Particularly with the language “meets with Farhad Moshiri… during the match” - as opposed to “welcomes Moshiri,” or “watches the football with Moshiri.”

“Meets with,” is business-loaded language.

Not sure mate but the fact Uncle Uz's nephew is there surely has to be more than a coincidence ?

His nephew doesn't seem the most professional based on his antics whilst on our board. The picture with PSG's chairman is interesting as potentially unlike the other Shiekh Mosh Man was with he certainly has access to lots of dough.

There is certainly a motive to doing it, and thumbs up given from Usmanov, Moshiri and Qatar. Why theyve given that I dont know. I still probably hold the view, if it's being discussed, youd want to do so without putting those photo ups out.

Maybe they are trying to smoke out interest?

You could ask the opposite question just as easily. If it weren’t serious, why would they tweet it out?

Particularly with the language “meets with Farhad Moshiri… during the match” - as opposed to “welcomes Moshiri,” or “watches the football with Moshiri.”

“Meets with,” is business-loaded language.

Yes. These people dont need to watch football with Moshiri. It's a meeting, and for some reason they want to put that into the public domain.

Millions down the pan , now where are we.

A couple of results from another manager out the door.
Chico mate, we're  Always a couple of results from another Manager out the door...the only thing that might vary is what, in any given season, constitutes 'A Couple'

(Merry Christmas mate luvin the new multi ?)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back