Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters

I think he gets an unjustified bad rap on here. He’s done some great things for Everton and deserves more credit.
Apart from a few banners that were predominantly aimed at Kenwright / members of the former board, I havent seen any real protest or anger aimed towards Moshiri other than a few disgrunted caricatures on social media platforms.

I think the vast majority of Evertonians will agree that he has made mistakes but also he's had some misfortune along the way in the form of Covid, Ukraine War (and also being badly misadvised by supposed "football" men).

Just the nature of the deal of acquiring a club and then letting the previous owner stay and retain a major influence over operations always just struck me as someone who was out of their depth also his comments like when he said tosun, rooney , Walcott and forget the fourth player were akin to the fab four

It was Bolasie, wasn't it?

somethings aren't just meant to work out

looks like a nice genuine fellow.

Agree. FM meant it well. His nativity, love for the club, and massive heart were his downfall. He wasn't aware of what was going on (100% all Kenwright's fault). People talk of him like he works for a Russian mobster who stole billions from poor Russians. Far from the truth if you ask me.

Last edited:
I think he gets an unjustified bad rap on here. He’s done some great things for Everton and deserves more credit.
What!!!!

He spent someone else's money , very badly.

He kept Kenwright hanging around like a bad smell.

Despite being an accountant he exercised no fiscal control and allowed us to be millions over the PSR limits.

He secured no financing for the stadium .

But hell yeah I'm sure he done some good things. Tell me what they are ? Changing the wine in the 100 club?