Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Fastest players

trueblue84

Player Valuation: £50m
Sky with an interesting table about the fastest players in the league. I filtered to just show Everton players (rank is vs whole league) and it makes grim reading...

1000014183.webp

1000014184.webp

1000014185.webp

Also shocking that mykolenko is our 3rd fastest player???

Here's the full article:

Sky with an interesting table about the fastest players in the league. I filtered to just show Everton players (rank is vs whole league) and it makes grim reading...

View attachment 275939
View attachment 275940
View attachment 275941

Here's the full article:

If it was the fastest to get injured we would not only be top but have a bloody trophy for it !

View attachment 275939
View attachment 275940
View attachment 275941

Here's the full article:

Wouldn’t believe anything those top 6 boot lickers publish about us tbh.
I’m sure several players (inc DCL) cited Brainthwaite as the fastest player at the club in on of the club media things last season.
I’m not having McNeil as faster than anyone for starters. Jimmy Martin would still give him a run for his money.

View attachment 275939
View attachment 275940
View attachment 275941

Here's the full article:

I mean that’s just their top speed this season. Isn’t really an accurate depiction of how fast someone can be. Branthwaite would be miles higher if done in a race at training.

Wouldn’t believe anything those top 6 boot lickers publish about us tbh.
I’m sure several players (inc DCL) cited Brainthwaite as the fastest player at the club in on of the club media things last season.
I’m not having McNeil as faster than anyone for starters. Jimmy Martin would still give him a run for his money.
Remember, it is only based on games this season. Branthwaite has only played once. It also doesn't factor in that the fastest a player can run isn't the same as the fastest they run in a game.

Acceleration is probably more important than just top speed.

We are too slow as a whole though, always have been since the Moyes days and then Koeman lumbered us with a load of slow midfielders.

Even some of our better players like James Arteta Pienaar Cahill Richarlison etc. none have really been blessed with pace.

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas were the last attacking threats we had that could really run away from opponents.

View attachment 275939
View attachment 275940
View attachment 275941

Here's the full article:

What did they show Dom - the exit door!

It’s all a muchness when it’s only over 30m or so anyway.

Branthwaite is one of the fastest players at the club but has played one game so far so it’s not really a good sample size.
How often do players do 30m runs in a straight line anyway?

Wingers like N'Diaye and Lindstrum will get the ball 15-20m away from goal and run with it in 10-20metre spurts.
Its probably pretty rare you might see James Garner running 30 meters without changing direction.

I can only really picture the full backs (starting from deep) and Centre forwards (chasing a through ball) ever clocking up there top pace playing in a game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back