Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • No cheese option

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty much got a plane for the first home game of the season earmarked.

Cost is about 500 pounds, this is my own personal contribution to the cause. We deserve better.

FSW OUT - MB OUT is what I'm thinking of putting.
Benitez out . Moshiri out - nice and simple for the board to understand.

He’ll be okey doked by Christmas I reckon

Going to be fun for those who enjoy watching the world burn
Won't happen Mikey.
It isn't the fans who hire and sack.
Unless the results are absolutely dreadful then he will get the season at lest and in reality Moshiri is looking for the reason to keep him not sack him.
Appointing him is a big decision and a huge risk. The owner will back his manager until his position is untenable.

Chelsea fans had the same viewpoint he went on to win the Champions League - if he fails he will be sacked if he gets us top 4 the other lot will be pig sick ........
It's a unusual situation I have my doubts, but I love our club - if he does very well ......,the judgement on him will change.....?
That's if he gets the job ........
he didnt win the CL with Chelsea, apart from being utterly incorrect, great post lad.

all guilty in my eyes. the lot of them need hounding out of the club for allowing tis to happen. they are in positions of power and if they cant inluence the decision maker their role is pointless
You can influence but you can't dictate.

The truth is we have no clue about who supports or opposes this decision.
If you look at Liverpool, Utd,City,Chelsea, Arsenal they are all owned by extremely wealthy people who decide the direction of the club.
We are no different in that respect...imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.