FC sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteStocksDJ

Player Valuation: £8m
Forgetting the defence for a second...

Assuming we play four at the back.... Who are the next six...

I think we go...

Gana Gomes
Bernard

Walcott Richarlison
Tosun

Obviously not right away, but given time I think that's how we line up.

Either 433 or 4231

Forgetting the defence for a second...

Assuming we play four at the back.... Who are the next six...

I think we go...

Gana Gomes
Bernard

Walcott Richarlison
Tosun

Obviously not right away, but given time I think that's how we line up.

Either 433 or 4231

I think we'll see Siggy in the middle, still, but a lot of mixing in Bernard with the other two. Bernard is just too darn good to sit, but I think the real Siggy is going to get us so many darn goals and assists we won't be able to sit him.

I think we'll see Siggy in the middle, still, but a lot of mixing in Bernard with the other two. Bernard is just too darn good to sit, but I think the real Siggy is going to get us so many darn goals and assists we won't be able to sit him.

I think it will be all about competition mate. All the signings look strategic to me to make players earn there spots, we’re previously the didn’t have to.

Siggy Vs Bernard
Baines Vs Dinge
Richy Vs Lookman Vs Bolaise Vs Bernard Vs Walcott
Snedier Vs Davies Vs Silva Vs Gana
Keane Vs Jags Vs Yerry Vs Zouma
Pickford Vs Virginia.

We have a fight for almost every positiotion on the team now, the strengthened areas I think was as much to push players who had become complacent as it was to bring in more quality in my opinion.

I’ll be watching as much for an improvement in the players we already have as much as watching the new signings. I think we will see improvements all around if I’m right about the above.

That’s how to balance a squad.

I do think sigurdsson will be a different player this season with genuine pace to aim for. Just can't see him being in Bernards place.

I'd prefer Sig deeper in the gomes role....but not sure he's actually going to take that.

Either way if it keeps Schneiderlin away....

Status
Not open for further replies.