Fellaini to Real Madrid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source gives me , " If this is true - the pic' , he hasn't seen it - Screech WILL BE FINED 4 weeks dough ."
He still won't be leaving , With a further 3 years , and Without £35 M . Minimum .
I'll let you different if something happens .
Do for me , like .

Where does it end???

Fellaini talking to the Jackson 5 about standing in for wacko!!!

jackson-5.jpg

Fellaini attended our game (Standard Liège) against Hamburg last week and the picture is from that day.

Fellaini was in Madrid but his father said it was only to watch the game and he was surely invited there by Luciano D'onofrio who is still a good mate of him. As D'onofrio is friend with Perez and Zidane, they had a dinner together but that's all.

Fellaini attended our game (Standard Liège) against Hamburg last week and the picture is from that day.

Fellaini was in Madrid but his father said it was only to watch the game and he was surely invited there by Luciano D'onofrio who is still a good mate of him. As D'onofrio is friend with Perez and Zidane, they had a dinner together but that's all.

apparently, so did Moyes......
The Toffees boss was tight-lipped about his scouting mission to Belgium last week, when he was believed to have watched Standard Liege midfielder Axel Witsel, 21, and Congolese striker Dieumerci Mbokani during their club’s Europa League game against Hamburg.

ŠMbokani scored against Everton at Goodison in 2008, but Moyes said: “I know what I would like to do in terms of strength- ening the team.

“We will always want to add one or two around the edges, but for us where we are now we want to add one or two quality signings, which would mean some expensive purchases. Will I have the funds to do that? I don't know yet.”

whats the word on the st. in Liege mate ? are we raiding you ?

word in the belgian press is that moyes would sell fellaini to real to finance the combined purchase of witsel and mbokani.

to be honest im not against it though i doubt it'll happen. mbokani is a good striker and hes got an arrogance i think fits us, and witsel is a gem, hes got mor footbaling skills than fellaini but if it were a one for one swap id say no. the combined deal with mbokani would be good business and footballwise a very good idea

word in the belgian press is that moyes would sell fellaini to real to finance the combined purchase of witsel and mbokani.

to be honest im not against it though i doubt it'll happen. mbokani is a good striker and hes got an arrogance i think fits us, and witsel is a gem, hes got mor footbaling skills than fellaini but if it were a one for one swap id say no. the combined deal with mbokani would be good business and footballwise a very good idea

After hearing the other stuff about Fellaini, i'd say that's bull

I would rather see us keep hold of Fellaini than get those two in. One bird in the hand, and all of that.

We've just gotten Fellaini up to that 'level' where we can compete with the best, the absolute last thing we need to do now is sell him on and waste another year bringing his replacement(s) up to that 'level' again, assuming Witsel would even adjust to the PL, which isn't guaranteed at all. Fellaini looks like he could be the best DM in the league for years to come, he's the kind of player we need to have around, and we need to have him around next season. If we don't crack the top 4 next year, then I think it gets a hell of a lot more difficult for us, players will move on to teams that are making progress, not running on a treadmill. We won't finish ahead of United, Chelsea, City or Arsenal next season if we spend another year with effectively 9/10 men on the pitch because of players bedding in, a la Bily this year.

Don't think there's anything at all to the rumours anyway.

After hearing the other stuff about Fellaini, i'd say that's bull

I'd agree. Fellaini will be going nowhere.

Given that Everton have already sold 15000 season tickets for NEXT season already (its only April) and THIS season hasn't even finished....

Moyes has said he's going nowhere.

The club's already taken in 8 million in season ticket revenue and the club look to be delighted by renewals as they are already.

The Belgian press don't know what they're talking about. They're just speculating and its based on the fact that Fellaini may have been tapped up... because Everton certainly haven't been asked by anyone for permission to speak to Fellaini.

If Real have been thats a possible 12million euro fine and a ban from transfers (like Chelsea).

Thats why it is bollocks.

Last edited:

Its against UEFA transfer regulations (laws) to discuss moves without permission from the club that owns a players contract.

The penalty for tapping up is fines (in the millions of Euros) and a possible ban from transfers, especially if the club involved attempts to mislead investigators.

Anyone that thinks Everton arn't wise to this and don't know whats going on with their players is mistaken. Moyes knew Lescott had had his ears turned on holiday by Hughes, and Everton had evidence to prove that Hughes had made an illegal approach but didn't take it further because Everton got favourable terms in the sale.

I don't doubt EFC will be keeping tabs on all these (possible) shenanigans going on because we are at a level where we have to fight other clubs off from our players. Hence so many of our players are being given new contracts.

I doubt we have much to worry about.

You fck us about and you'll have to pay the consequences (i.e. it'll just force the price up and up and up AND/OR you'll get reported to UEFA or taken to the Court of Arbitration for Sport).

Last edited:
Its against UEFA transfer regulations (laws) to discuss moves without permission from the club that owns a players contract.

The penalty for tapping up is fines (in the millions of Euros) and a possible ban from transfers, especially if the club involved attempts to mislead investigators.

Anyone that thinks Everton arn't wise to this and don't know whats going on with their players is mistaken. Moyes knew Lescott had had his ears turned on holiday by Hughes, and Everton had evidence to prove that Hughes had made an illegal approach but didn't take it further because Everton got favourable terms in the sale.

I don't doubt EFC will be keeping tabs on all these (possible) shenanigans going on because we are at a level where we have to fight other clubs off from our players. Hence so many of our players are being given new contracts.

I doubt we have much to worry about.

You fck us about and you'll have to pay the consequences (i.e. it'll just force the price up and up and up AND/OR you'll get reported to UEFA or taken to the Court of Arbitration for Sport).

The Belgian press don't know what they're talking about. They're just speculating and its based on the fact that Fellaini may have been tapped up... because Everton certainly haven't been asked by anyone for permission to speak to Fellaini.

If Real have been thats a possible 12million euro fine and a ban from transfers (like Chelsea).

Thats why it is bollocks.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16477_6087719,00.html

3m:30s

Moyes: "I know they had been talking to Joleon. It was intense, it wasn't stopping and I knew it was going on and I felt it was wrong and the way they conducted it was poor"

Wheres Man Citys ban!?!

3m:30s

Moyes: "I know they had been talking to Joleon. It was intense, it wasn't stopping and I knew it was going on and I felt it was wrong and the way they conducted it was poor"

Wheres Man Citys ban!?!

Reflected in the price we got methinks, and the fact we'd been looking at Nedum Onuoha....... and possibly might have wanted to do business with City in future???

Everton were certainly threatening City with a "dossier" last August......

Status
Not open for further replies.