Fellaini wants to leave Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just another player lucky enough to have played for Everton.

I expected him to leave at the end of the season anyway, so I am not really shocked.

If this is what he has actually said he obviously goes down in all of our estimations because there are much better ways of going about things.

I am sure he would have got a move without going public.

Just further lessens the apetite for the game. Soon they will be playing in fromt of empty stadiums the way they go on.

We will get around the 22m mark I think

Would love us to try and make a sneaky bid for Henderson, 15m would defo spark there intrest

Well he has only dismissed the rumors of him leaving in January. Still pretty sure he will be gone by the summer. He doesn't say anything about how he's happy to stay here for the long term, he keeps saying 'this season' which basically means he's looking to leave next summer. At least he won't go in Jan unless Moyes gets fed up of his attitude or something (a bit like how Wenger did with Song). Besides the quotes were 100% confirmed, and he never said that the quotes were false. All his statement really says is 'I won't be leaving in Jan, I'm committed to Everton FOR THE SEASON, but after this season I'm off'.

No they weren't.

Well he has only dismissed the rumors of him leaving in January. Still pretty sure he will be gone by the summer. He doesn't say anything about how he's happy to stay here for the long term, he keeps saying 'this season' which basically means he's looking to leave next summer. At least he won't go in Jan unless Moyes gets fed up of his attitude or something (a bit like how Wenger did with Song). Besides the quotes were 100% confirmed, and he never said that the quotes were false. All his statement really says is 'I won't be leaving in Jan, I'm committed to Everton FOR THE SEASON, but after this season I'm off'.

Would be a bit rich for Moyes to criticise his attitude given the ginger one himself is only contracted to the club until the end of the season.

is there a full transcript of the interview,quotes from felliani,A alot of things can be said depends on tone and how it comes across, also did the journo lead him on in questions as we know there kinniving biggots until the club come out and refute this, I heard from the horses mouth so to speak so let see what happens

Heard the same rumour last year just after the Transfer Window closed, that he was considering his options regarding winning silverware, usual lazy journalism move along!

Would love us to try and make a sneaky bid for Henderson, 15m would defo spark there intreats

Er did nt Henderson het offered to Fulham for Dempsey. In other words about 6m

Would love us to try and make a sneaky bid for Henderson, 15m would defo spark there intreats

Er did nt Henderson het offered to Fulham for Dempsey. In other words about 6m

Good point that mate

Henderson in for around 6-7m would leave us enough to get someone like Scot Dann or Obertan from Newcastle

Good point that mate

Henderson in for around 6-7m would leave us enough to get someone like Scot Dann or Obertan from Newcastle

If its not depressing enough the thought of loosing the big fella.... You want to use his cash to buy ****e like mentioned!?!?

Oh dear lord!

If its not depressing enough the thought of loosing the big fella.... You want to use his cash to buy ****e like mentioned!?!?

Oh dear lord!

There quality players who would add a spark to the team

Obertan on the left Dann in for Jags and Henderson straight swap for Felly

Status
Not open for further replies.