Fellaini working on his fitness in Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasslehoff

Player Valuation: £10m
http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...llaini-recharge-ses-batteries-a-marbella.html

art_226425.jpg

Some Belgian Site or something said:
Fellaini took advantage of some time off granted by his club Everton

MARBELLA Fellaini took advantage of some time off granted by his club Everton to fly to Marbella (Spain). It was actually suspended last weekend. He is granted a short stay in the south of Spain, far from the "cold pole" English. And once again, the Red Devil has not up to its reputation of good partying. particular, he asked with a charming girl, "Amy", which was quick to post the photo on Twitter.

If you see the uncropped version of that photo you can see Jan Mucha aving a cheeky thumb and Drenthe with his knobber out.

I don't agree with this. He's used his suspension for a holiday. It's wrong, he should still be training with the squad not sunning himself in Spain. What the hell is going on? What happened to managers laying down the law and being in control? Players have too much power these days.

I don't agree with this. He's used his suspension for a holiday. It's wrong, he should still be training with the squad not sunning himself in Spain. What the hell is going on? What happened to managers laying down the law and being in control? Players have too much power these days.

If it were Kendall in charge he'd be out there with him getting wellied.

Why shouldn't he be allowed time off if the club has said it's okay ? Not like him not training will ruin his ability to play football.

And really, you think Moyes doesn't have control of his squad ?

He's leaving anyway so I'm not arsed.

It shouldn't happen during the season. He should be training with the squad, travelling with them on match day and being amongst the team spirit. So getting suspended now has it's rewards? He's been a good footballer but he's turned into a arrogant prick lately. Brian Clough will be turning on his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.