Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Madrid last weekend and deep into the night I was acosted by a tipsy but very friendly Belgian lad who's noticed my Everton hoodie and wanted to know if I knew who Fellaini was (weird, I know - how could I not know who he was, but there you go). Know him? I replied, he's probably been our best player this season. He was delighted and said that he'd been a bit of an Everton fans since Fellaini had signed. I assume he was a Standard Liege fan but I never got to find out because he lurched off into la marcha after a couple of minutes.

Funnily enough, though, David - my Belgian mate form Ghent - warned me when we signed him that he was a bit of a donkey, and too dirty.

Well I stuck up for the lid when he was stinking the place out, best player in the World 2012 I said........

I mean lets forget the stage when I said he would never make a footballer............

But hes just a BEAST, I would let him touch my missus boobies.

Never seen a player split blues opinions like he did for so long, but he is a player we should be building our team around, or... Selling for upwards of £40m.

*sorry

I just remember having to argue the fact that I thought he was a top player when people like Chico, Cal etc thought he was poor. He has an absolute peach of a first touch, great vision, good in the air and good in the tackle. A great holding midfielder and can get from box to box with ease.

On a side note- I know it wa sonly Blackpool but I thought he and Arteta looked good today. Little one twos and trying to find each other and keep the ball moving.

I just remember having to argue the fact that I thought he was a top player when people like Chico, Cal etc thought he was poor. He has an absolute peach of a first touch, great vision, good in the air and good in the tackle. A great holding midfielder and can get from box to box with ease.

On a side note- I know it wa sonly Blackpool but I thought he and Arteta looked good today. Little one twos and trying to find each other and keep the ball moving.

You jest.

Always liked him, despite his clumsiness sometimes. He's genuinely world class at the moment, our best player by a country mile.

I've had him man of the match pretty much every game in 2011, but Saha due to four goals ousted him today.

Found Arteta to be slightly improved but he's still a shadow of the player he can be.

I was a doubter, but his progression last season was there for everyone to see, and he's just kept getting better and better. Still needs to do it over a long period, but there's no doubt in my eyes, these are world class performances. He's a freak of nature.

I was a doubter, but his progression last season was there for everyone to see, and he's just kept getting better and better. Still needs to do it over a long period, but there's no doubt in my eyes, these are world class performances. He's a freak of nature.

He's been your one real slip up Toccy, a welcome sign that you are human after all. Then you just upped your game to compensate, you've got gears none of us can reach T, none of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.