Fellow bluenose education please

Status
Not open for further replies.
U N I

T E D

Bryan Robsons got VD

With a knicknackpaddywack give a dog a bone

Bryan Robson [Poor language removed] off home.

Should go down well with the Sunderland fans (being an ex-Boro manager and player).

What time will you be at Roker Park?

(joking)

i actually went to Roker Park for a FA cup replay once. i was **** scared. we was in the way end all under the stand bit cos it was raining next minute we heard THUD. one of the Boro fans from the stands threw a padlock at us. scary times! i think we draw that day and took them back to Goodison and beat them.

Watch highlights of the Spurs game from the weekend, the lads were in good voice. Can hear pretty much all the usual ones.

BTW the new Mirallas song is rubbish. I blame the euro's for putting that crappy white stripes tune into peoples heads.

Watch highlights of the Spurs game from the weekend, the lads were in good voice. Can hear pretty much all the usual ones.

BTW the new Mirallas song is rubbish. I blame the euro's for putting that crappy white stripes tune into peoples heads.

I tried to start that Miralles White Stripes song off a couple of times at the beginning of the season without success. It's something different than the Skip to my lou song that people done for him.

I knew that people would moan about it even before I tried to get it going.

If you walked in a club and the White Stripes were on, you'd be less likely to walk out than if they were playing Skip to my lou, so the argument over the tune does not ring true.

It's not originality neither that people could have a problem with. Skip to my lou dates back to Lou Macari at least for Man U, whereas the first I knew of it for Everton was for Mo Mo, Super Mo...for Maurice Johnstone.

i like Kevs song...Super, Super Kev.

we dont have a song to the white stripes tune. the one that sticks out for me is Garston Ramierez.

The Weathergirls, "It’€™s Raining Men"
ABBA, "Dancing Queen"
Diana Ross, "I’€™m Coming Out"

Just start belting those out, enjoy the day ;)

i actually went to Roker Park for a FA cup replay once. i was **** scared. we was in the way end all under the stand bit cos it was raining next minute we heard THUD. one of the Boro fans from the stands threw a padlock at us. scary times! i think we draw that day and took them back to Goodison and beat them.

Roker was Sunderland Lid! Easymistake to make though. Both places look post-nuclear and everyone's an epic meff.

Status
Not open for further replies.