Fernandes: Whats a fair price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan pressure can be very persuasive. Although we stalled on Arteta for long enough, imagine with what we know now if that would have [Poor language removed] up.

I'd love to see him here but not at a stupid price.

So you are going to write them a letter heh:P :P

I'm fairly certain that the prolonged negotiations carried out in January would have at least settled an eventual fee other wise it would have been crazy to take him. BK saying that money will be available is a clue that he has some idea as to how much is needed.

My only concerns surround the details, will be have full control of the player throughout the term of his contract, what proportion of any selling price would we get and would we be involved in that sale negotiation, will the FA sanction the deal as he is apparently owned by a separate corporate entity. The lad oozes class, he has potential galore, I want us to sign him BUT we have to be cautious, very cautious based on events at West Ham, remember them the Championship side.:cool:

Even when you buy a Rolls Royce you still have to look under the bonnet (hood)(y)

I am sure that if we have the cash and we want to sign him a way will be found through the maze of paperwork and ownership. After his performance being highlighted my concern is some vultures like Onionhead will start to circle.

Dont know if people remeber but i remember him being strongly linked with United in the past. Quirez has been aware of his talent for some time but seems they have thrown there lot in with Hargreaves!

I imagine if a deal is aggreed in princiapal as Monty said after the long drawn out process i imagine we have first option to sign him up untill a certain date. (And we will prob sign him at two minutes to twelve before it expires)!

His statements today show that he wants to stay, thats the first step over:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back