Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theres a video of him in the first 10mins of the Arsenal game on youtube, just in those 10mins you can see hes class. Its such a shame he isnt proving his worth, because if he came right he'd be a great addition. I must say though, he isnt worth the asking money from what I've seen this season

Theres a video of him in the first 10mins of the Arsenal game on youtube, just in those 10mins you can see hes class. Its such a shame he isnt proving his worth, because if he came right he'd be a great addition. I must say though, he isnt worth the asking money from what I've seen this season

It is what I've said all along, Valencia didn't drop him for nothing(n)

If its true then he doesn't deserve to play and Moyes won't play him. If he pissed Moyes off then he's got a very small chance of succeeding hear.

I don't believe for one second though that he wasn't injured against Man city. What a load of bollocks. Gelson Fernandes went right through the side of him and it looked very much like he had a twist. Mick Rathbone also confirmed on EvertonTv that he had a thigh strain.

People just make up [Poor language removed] because quite frankly they hate him and don't want him to succeed at this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back