FFP rule change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t pay any attention to a man that looks like the type of person you’d expect to see on one of them hunters pages on Facebook.
6D7A11FE-3D6E-4453-9D03-173AD9A9A443.jpeg

Who typed "well smashed hairy c#£+" into the AI art generator?
grim isn’t he.

Seen on a different teams forum a while back that he’s like a cross between the girl from Juno that’s now called Elliot and mark feely. Never heard of either of them so googled, made me howl.

Lol without being rude as it is your forum, the slight paranoia on here did intrigue a little.

As for FFP, still believer in the system if anything it should be tougher and even more real-time. All IMO.
It's nothing compared with the time we got knocked out of the Champions League in 2005. Apparently, Pierluigi Collina was brought in to referee our game with the sole purpose of preventing Everton from progressing in the competition.

It's nothing compared with the time we got knocked out of the Champions League in 2005. Apparently, Pierluigi Collina was brought in to referee our game with the sole purpose of preventing Everton from progressing in the competition.
I dont buy into everything, but it does smack as a little strange that he came out of retirement for that game, then went back into retirement almost immediately afterwards.

Maybe Everton V Villareal was on his fixture bucket list.

That’s was fact mate … I have never been more sure of anything in my life.

Why would “ the worlds best ever ref”be allowed special treatment to ref for an extra year after the retirement age , just to manage a single game and then retire anyway.

Not as if it was the World Cup final and he went out on a high.

His last game had Phil Neville , Marcus bent and co in it and wasn’t even a proper cl game, it was a qualifier

The most obvious fixing of a game I've ever seen, everything was dodgy about that whole thing, from the draw to the refereeing... why Everton didn't kick up is beyond me, should have reported the whole sham to interpol.

Status
Not open for further replies.