FFS Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it's starting people, brace yourselves for a **** storm because it is deffo coming.......

consider this a warning buddy. tell them that i decide when and where. its on MY TERMS. a whole loada punks gonna get dunks. **spins and bounces off**

well, it's starting people, brace yourselves for a **** storm because it is deffo coming.......

consider this a warning buddy. tell them that i decide when and where. its on MY TERMS. a whole loada punks gonna get dunks. **spins and bounces off**

It's him, it's gotta be him.

Positively giddy here.

Pos rep again:

Thread: FFS Friday
i like you mac youre a good man doing the right thing. backbone of this city. as for the rest tell them "eyes to the skies" and watch for that web. the punks only. **looks up, sprays web, gets off into cold night air**

I THINK I MIGHT BE SAFE. YEAAA

Pos rep again:

Thread: FFS Friday
i like you mac youre a good man doing the right thing. backbone of this city. as for the rest tell them "eyes to the skies" and watch for that web. the punks only. **looks up, sprays web, gets off into cold night air**

I THINK I MIGHT BE SAFE. YEAAA

i hope your right lid but beware,,,, enemies always approach you with open arms,,, it's a ploy sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back