Fight,fight,fight,with all our might......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
It may well turn out not to be enough I know ultimately,a big ask yes asking a fanbase seemingly every season to
go "back to the well"but as in the words of our battle hymn in the thread title,we have to,for ourselves,our forefathers and all those Evertonians who have shared our passion for this grand old club over so many decades/centuries,if they want us gone,let's go kicking and screaming,knowing we have stood up for the values and ethos which our club was founded on,give it everything fellow Blues,we shall not be moved and up the Toffs 💙💙💙

It may well turn out not to be enough I know ultimately,a big ask yes asking a fanbase seemingly every season to
go "back to the well"but as in the words of our battle hymn in the thread title,we have to,for ourselves,our forefathers and all those Evertonians who have shared our passion for this grand old club over so many decades/centuries,if they want us gone,let's go kicking and screaming,knowing we have stood up for the values and ethos which our club was founded on,give it everything fellow Blues,we shall not be moved and up the Toffs 💙💙💙
Can totally relate to this and sadly i think it may evolve into some knob being physical with someone, i hope not but we do have, as do all clubs, that element.

We have to put absolutely everything in to shining a bright light on the corruption that is the PL and hope that new independent regulator removes their cash cow.

Thoroughly sick of all the "noise" on this, just wanna watch a match and come away whatever the result happy to have just concentrated on the footy.

We have been done twice for the same crime .... Who are & what's the background of these faceless burocrats at the Prem - They should be declaring interest on which team they support imo

We have to dust ourselves down again and get through this awful period in the club's history, undoubtedly now the worst.

I'm reckon that pending appeal and 2nd punishment, that we will be no worse off points deduction-wise than we are now. For example, we might get 6 points back from the first charge and then be charged another 6, meaning we've lost a net of 10. For me, we've already shown that even with a loss of 10, we can be comfortably clear of relegation, we'll probably finish above Forest anyway so if we don't get deducted more than 10+ plus their deduction then that's another safety net.

That's all just to get into the last year of Goodison in the Premier League. Following that we have the greater existential threat of administration and day-to-day funding of the club. That has to be avoided at all costs or else everything we have fought for has been for nothing. Praying 777 f*** off and someone more agreeable swoops at a cut-price deal and wipes the debt.

It really is awful but the best we can hope for is to still be in the prem for the first season in Bramley Moore.

Until then we need unity and give everything to spur the team on and to show the PL for the farce it is.

We have the right manager for the job imo, and the squad is buying in and building an identity built on hard-graft and full commitment.

Peoples heads are starting to drop, you could see from the half-arsed display of the ‘Corrupt’ cards against Villa. Those Arab loons have a ‘Day of Anger’ when they get the hump with things, we have had a season of Anger and people are starting to flag. A little victory is needed to lift the spirits, recharge the batteries and re-inflate the boo glands!

Status
Not open for further replies.