Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the supposed independent nature of the hearing and how few people will be involved (and from our side they will be senior Finance employees and maybe external auditors/advisors who have to maintain confidentiality) there should be zero leaks at all.

I’d ignore any news at all until it’s officially announced tbh.

No doubt one outlet will post a detailed report showing devastating impact on Everton if we where to be given a 90 point deduction and a £35billion fine.

Given the supposed independent nature of the hearing and how few people will be involved (and from our side they will be senior Finance employees and maybe external auditors/advisors who have to maintain confidentiality) there should be zero leaks at all.

No doubt one outlet will post a detailed report showing devastating impact on Everton if we where to be given a 90 point deduction and a £35billion fine.

….would the club not be represented by a legal expert (barrister, KC etc)?

You forgot to mention that Bramley MD will also have to be demolished

You can have it reheard at an “arbitration” under the pl rules. That is after a commission has taken place.
No it can’t be reheard at an arbitration hearing.

The grounds to “ ask” for arbitration are limited mainly based on the commission acting outside its stated authority, that it acted fraudulently, not in accord with law or that their conclusion are so perverse .

Status
Not open for further replies.