Fiorentina and his story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

violafan

Player Valuation: £50k
In this thread,if u want,i'll talk about the history of Fiorentina and his great fans.Obviously... we will have to pass the turn in uefa in order meeting to us.We will look soon.Bye.:D

The "Curva Fiesole"

[media]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTFo-y5sG8[/media]

In this thread,if u want,i'll talk about the history of Fiorentina and his great fans.Obviously... we will have to pass the turn in uefa in order meeting to us.We will look soon.Bye.:D

The "Curva Fiesole"

[media]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTFo-y5sG8[/media]

Go on then, get us started. (y)

How's Kroldrup working out for you?

I've always kind of paid attention to Fiorentina's results. I actually have an old Fiorentina shirt with the Nintendo sponsor on the front.

How's Kroldrup working out for you?

I've always kind of paid attention to Fiorentina's results. I actually have an old Fiorentina shirt with the Nintendo sponsor on the front.

Kroldrup play everytime very well.But we have Gamberini (a monster ) and Da Costa,a probably star in the next years...

The shirt with Nintendo was of 1998,the time of the King:Batistuta.Probably,with Van Basten,he was the best striker in last 20 years...A legend.Florence it was crazy only for Him.

Kroldrup play everytime very well.But we have Gamberini (a monster ) and Da Costa,a probably star in the next years...

The shirt with Nintendo was of 1998,the time of the King:Batistuta.Probably,with Van Basten,he was the best striker in last 20 years...A legend.Florence it was crazy only for Him.

How is Kroldrop heading the ball these days?

I recall the fiorentina story very well. I followed Juventus as my preferred Italian team(dating back far too long). Just my luck for them( Fiorentina ) to be unfortunate over the late 90's and Early 2k's. they have fought themselves back very admirably, and unlike the Juve you have fought back on accomplishment and not someone else's wallet. I am not saying the "La viola" were innocent, but they have come back valiantly. I believe at one point they had the oldest woman ever registered to run a football team(Valeria Gori).

Oh yeah. And they have players like these

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=109&cc=5739

Complacency is not an option. I hold "La Viola" in very high esteem.

Have u seen the video? :)

That was very well organised. I wonder what happens if you sit in that end and decide not to hold up your bit of card. I'll bet there's a "quiet word" or two...

hmmm very wary of Italian football - Ultras and corruption do not a healthy league make...

That was very well organised. I wonder what happens if you sit in that end and decide not to hold up your bit of card. I'll bet there's a "quiet word" or two...

hmmm very wary of Italian football - Ultras and corruption do not a healthy league make...

The only thing that worries me is that I sit in the Bullens near the away fans, I hope they leave the flares at home - imagine our rickety old wooden stand with flares on it?!
It looks a likely match - didnt Andrei go to Fiorentina? I remember following Italian Footy for a while after he left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back