Fiorentina and his story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very brief report:

Fiorentina will face Everton in the last 16 of the Uefa Cup after securing a 3-1 aggregate win over Rosenborg.

With Fiorentina having secured a narrow 1-0 away first-leg lead, the tie continued in a cagey style at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

However, it was the home side who took the lead as Fabio Liverani netted from 18 yards on 38 minutes after being set up by Marco Donadel.

Substitute Daniele Cacia then set Fiorentina on their way to a last 16 meeting with the Toffees as he hit a second with nine minutes remaining.

Yssouf Kone pulled back a late consolation for Rosenborg in 88th minute but it was too little too late.

At least with a 48k capacity we'll have a decent ticket allocation !!!!!

Just booked flights from London Heathrow to Firenze via Paris, coming back the following day (y)(y)(y)(y)

looked on their website for stadium details and the away end for rosenborgs was only 10 euros. you also need to get permits for flags and banners, it's not in perfect english but you get the general idea of what they are saying....they call the match, the race.

Hey boys! Today I will put the formation more strongly possible than all the times of the Fiorentina, with the players who have dressed viola.I would be curious of knowing also some your representative player of your history.But now :

----------------------Albertosi---------------------------
----Gentile----Cervato----Passarella----Contratto----
----Antognoni---Dunga----Rui Costa----Baggio-----
------------Batistuta---------Hamrin-------------

Substitutes: Galli-Vierchowood-Robotti-Julinho-Effenberg-Socrates-Laudrup-Amarildo-Montuori

For our 125th anniversary this was voted our best all-time team:

Neville Southall (1981–97)
Gary Stevens (1982–89)
Brian Labone (1958–71)
Kevin Ratcliffe (1980–91)
Ray Wilson (1964–69)
Trevor Steven (1983–90)
Alan Ball (1966–71)
Peter Reid (1982–89)
Kevin Sheedy (1982–92)
Dixie Dean (1925–37)
Graeme Sharp (1980–91)

My own team also would replace some with Lyons, Kendall, Harvey, and Latchford, so you could take them as subs along with Sagar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back