First 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find that I was one of the most prominent positive Evertonians during the Gravy Times, yes.
As I said flipflip. I disliked Ronko and Silva, but took great delight from Martinez and Sizable Samuel.
O yeah, fair play you were, nice one, for none football reasons there was a unsavoury eliment of fans who were against him, but they were basically wrong.
I didn't like Silva, I like the man and wish him well but it was a shocking idea to go for him.

The worshipping is all getting a bit weird.
Not weird at all, to.put it into perspective we made this for our last manager, totally OTT and embarrassing when you think about it now

0_GettyImages-1201010327.jpg

O yeah, fair play you were, nice one, for none football reasons there was a unsavoury eliment of fans who were against him, but they were basically wrong.
I didn't like Silva, I like the man and wish him well but it was a shocking idea to go for him.
Yeah, Silva was a nice enough chap, out of his depth though. Seems to be doing all right at Fulham, could have just been Everton were too big for him at the time.
We were the warning to the world when it came to Wonko Ronko, Barca ignored it and they will pay the price for it.

In comparison to our peers we will have comparatively few players away during this international break so we should be well prepared for the next fixture. Believe it is just Pickford, Digne and Mina of the first team called up this time around

Not weird at all, to.put it into perspective we made this for our last manager, totally OTT and embarrassing when you think about it now

View attachment 141023
If anything that shows you should learn from your mistakes and not go OTT again because the Carlo spell ended horribly.

Let's not pretend Carlo and Rafael are the same either, Carlo was 10x the draw Rafael was at the time of his appointment.

Again though, as I've said, I prefer us now 10x then I did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.