First Goodison Visit

Try not to rush anything.
Stop, take deep breaths, look around and take in every single emotion, sight, sound and smell you can.
It's a very, VERY, special place and she'll be gone soon and there's only 1 first time.

Enjoy every second pal.
Embrace that tingle as you smoke the grass for the first time. 💙
Must be going in the St end

will be good to see you mate, normally wear this on match day

View attachment 247417
As it happens I'm playing the part of Trigger in the famous 'Del leans on the bar and falls though the gap' in a Sixties Club review. I was given the royal blue suit today. I probably won't wear it in the Lisbon though.

IMG-20240229-WA0004.jpg

Sack off the match and go over to the Wirral for a lovely coastal walk from New Brighton to Thurstaston, taking in West Kirby and Caldy.

Guaranteed you'll have a much more fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Yes, a lovely walk and I'm sure he'd enjoy it, but it'll take a lot of gloss of it if Everton win and he's missed it.

Mind you, not a bad idea if he doesn't get a ticket.

Hi all! Coming over from US to see my first match at Goodison Saturday vs Hammers. Probably won't be seeing much as I'm high up in one end but looking forward to the experience.

What helpful hints do you have for me? When should I arrive? Any particular place to gather beforehand?

Thanks much
More info needed to pad out your visit.

Arriving Friday, I assume? Where are you staying? When you you leave? Not a mad stalker, just trying to pad out your visit.

Hi all! Coming over from US to see my first match at Goodison Saturday vs Hammers. Probably won't be seeing much as I'm high up in one end but looking forward to the experience.

What helpful hints do you have for me? When should I arrive? Any particular place to gather beforehand?

Thanks much
Just enjoy the whole experience whatever the result.

Thanks much
You need to ensure you get at least 5 pints before the game to get the buzz going, 2 at half time to maintain it and then really pick up the drinking afterwards to drown your sorrows.

Get the drinking right and the rest will sort itself out.