First pie at a game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to experience one. Went for it last time but obviously picked the wrong queue and there was no food left when I got served. :( Will sort it out next time.

71 s.teak pie, doughy as f##k and warm, but went match straight from work and was starving, had bad stomach all night

my first pie at GP was a smoking joe pie after joe parkinson.filling was nice and the pastry was golden and soft. nothing like joe.

meat and patateo!!!!

would say when and were but i was allways taken to efc games from about 2 ish ive found out! so all those games fold into one!

I once had a pie at Stockport County's ground (Edgeley Park) and it literally had an alien species in it. To this day I don't know what it was in there.

Still ate it mind.

As mentioned in the other thread, a disgusting Pork pie.

As any other OzMate would know, the pie of choice down here is the Four n Twenty. Meat (or a reasonable facsimile) and gravy. Just the thing a growing man needs so, imagine my disgust & horror when my Cousin bought me a pie & I bit into a savoury jelly! I could stomach only that single bite, and the rest went down the side of the Stand.

Poms dropped 20 points in my estimation that day....

I had my first when we beat sunderland 7-1. They ran out of medium steak pies so gave me a large for the same price. i looked a right lard arse walking back to my seat with that bad boy!

I can't believe they don't have medical assistance on hand at the Pie stall. Either inedible, ice cold or burn the roof of your mouth..

Status
Not open for further replies.