Fixtures are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Now that the fixtures are out which games is everyone looking forward to?

Obviously i'm looking forward to the derby but also when Moyes graces the Goodison turf again and we roll United over

Hate the derby, just hope the title not over by the time Moyes comes to goodsion cos I want us to be the team to put a dent in it.

Hate the derby, just hope the title not over by the time Moyes comes to goodsion cos I want us to be the team to put a dent in it.

I know we never win in the derby but we have Martinez now, maybe he will start a new trend of us actually winning them

Honestly, now the fixtures are out I'm looking forward to playing chelsea and man u.

Before the fixtures came out I was mostly hoping for bayern munich and tranmere but we didn't draw them this year.

Any of the London away games. Always love an excuse to get over to London. Fancy Fulham away. Never been and heard its a great wee ground.

I know this sounds mad but I hope we draw in the FA Cup fourth round and they have to reschedule the derby date because I think they are too close together. It's only a month that separates them.

I know this sounds mad but I hope we draw in the FA Cup fourth round and they have to reschedule the derby date because I think they are too close together. It's only a month that separates them.

works out about 8-9 weeks. it is daft that they're so close together. half season tkt prices gonna be expensive this season with spurs, arsenal, city and utd to come to goodison after xmas

Last edited:
What are the chances pf getting a ticket for this years away derby? When gerrard scored that hattrick against us in 2012 it was midweek and it went to general sale, could it happen again? Only asking because its my birthday then

Status
Not open for further replies.