Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is one. @summerisle was the one posted it. Here is the link

Legend Sassy ;)

And @summerisle ;)

wow that Pumas team have a cool kit

and Atletico Nacional were bankrolled by Escobar in the "NarcoBall" era, if it won them a libertadores it must work
This is not true. Escobar was a die hard fan of Independiente Medellin. When Atletico Nacional won the Copa Libertadores in 89, they had a golden generation of Colombian players who pretty much made up the National Team of the late 80’s early 90’s.

He was friendly with the players since they were all National Team players and big celebrities at the time, but the “bankroll” rumor was probably started by America de Cali who were actually owned by the Cali Cartel as a way to feel better about making the Libertadores final three years in a row and losing every time.

This is not true. Escobar was a die hard fan of Independiente Medellin. When Atletico Nacional won the Copa Libertadores in 89, they had a golden generation of Colombian players who pretty much made up the National Team of the late 80’s early 90’s.

He was friendly with the players since they were all National Team players and big celebrities at the time, but the “bankroll” rumor was probably started by America de Cali who were actually owned by the Cali Cartel as a way to feel better about making the Libertadores final three years in a row and losing every time.

Oh sorry i got that totally wrong

Thanks for clearing up

So is global football ready for the biggest club tournament of the summer?
I can't wait to see the Mighty Blues pit their wits against, urm, them other teams from, urm, that place with legends such as, urm; can somebody help me out here please?
The tension is totally bearable in the build up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.