Flowers at Dixies feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd Generation

Player Valuation: £225k
Does any one know the protocol regarding putting flowers at Dixies statue ? My Auntie has died peacefully at the age of 82. she was a lifelong blue and season ticket holder up until a couple of years ago. She left two wishes : Z cars had to be played in Church and she wanted flowers at Dixies feet.
so do you have to get permision off Everton or do you just lay them there ?

Everton are generally brilliant with this stuff, might be worth contacting somebody from the club like blue said.

Everton are generally brilliant with this stuff, might be worth contacting somebody from the club like blue said.
Just take the flowers down and place then around Dixies statue. My dad passed away last year and as a lifelong blue we thought it a fitting place for some of the funeral flowers.

My dad and grandfather worshipped the guy. Hope you get the help you need to achieve this.

On another note, why is there no city centre statue to this giant of a man??? Surely to God he did as much - if not more - for the reputation of Merseyside than some of the eejits commemorated in stone or bronze!

Status
Not open for further replies.