• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Football is coming home, Euro 2024 Final, England v Spain(Sunday 8pm)

Firstly, what summer.
There's zero medals in Paris to come yet.
Then there's the round of dysentery that runs through finch farm which knocks out the first team for a couple of months.
Then that masters twit* to find some more points deductions just for Everton.

There's loads more to come. Buckle up.
I honestly didn't even realise anything was happening in Paris

Watkins came on and did F.A. too - it's not the striker.

Also still such a weak argument against him - "he's a striker that scores goals".
But the lst 20-30 mins at least we provided pressure.

Having a forward that stretches the game and / or turns the defenders is massive.

Its a shame that 60 min of this match was wasted by Kane, because its been epic since he went off.

He’s got blood on his hands. Even spurs fans know that. There’s plenty of strikers who don’t get a chance who could do his job.

I’m absolutely fuming Southgate had this job for so long. He’s a genuine yes man. Give him the managers job at Boro and see if they like it.

That Kane display will go down as one of the worst. Jogged through an hour waiting for his usual penalty with the intensity of a guinea pig.

I can't believe they got back into it and then dropped off though. Southgate man, what a div, you blew it again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back