Forest fan - 20th April, we need to do something

Hello mate, I've just been in Nottingham City centre bouncing a dozen Forest fans heads off the ground and left them with a bloodied set of Evertons latest accounts to chew on, if you want to gather some extra bodies and get some I'm outside Sports Direct in full Everton kit.
Hey Bungle .. I'm 5 mins away and would like to see this so if you could point out which of the 2 pics you most look like I'll look out for you.

1710940688087.jpeg

Do you have connections with any Forest fan groups who can organise something with our boys chief ?

Egnore the general misguided comments in ere, these along with a number of your fans earlier in the season show why the big 6 cartel / Richard Masters has been able to screw us for years as there is too much tribal BS.

A wise man once said:

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Lets organise something that will make the other 12 clubs fans wake up. Banners, signs, tennis balls thrown onto the pitch etc.
The enemy of your enemy is the enemy of your enemy.

They might also be your friend, but they might be anything from a useful tool to a temporary all.

We are not friends with forest, but I do have some respect for their legacy of being a proper football club.

What did you sing about us you melts?

Who am I kidding it's definitely another Chico multi.
I've got no sympathy with regards to all these clubs outside of big 6 who want to put others clubs outside top 6 down. After we lose to Wolves someone quite rightly challenged Wolves fans for mocking us singing stereotypical sign in sings and about us being cheats. When these idiots accept that we are getting screwed by big 6 and unite I'll have little sympathy for Forest or other clubs fans who rejoice in our suffering. When Forest lost after stoppage time had passed, they learnt the hard way about premier league corruption.

Problem is with taking a snapshot from Twitter or forums isn't probably representative of the entire fan base. I've admitted that I've been incredibly naive and foolish and in some ways I regret my initial post. It doesn't change my opinion that the FFP rules are simply protecting the big 6 cartel and nothing will change that.
Its not, but considering all the fans that didn't speak when we were charged, or only spoke negatively, calling us cheats, no one saying it was disproportionate in any means of communication. Now its happened to forest, they won't get any sympathy from me. Is it wrong to be deducted points, yes. But I aren't going to rally any differently now that forest have been penalised too.

I've got no sympathy with regards to all these clubs outside of big 6 who want to put others clubs outside top 6 down. After we lose to Wolves someone quite rightly challenged Wolves fans for mocking us singing stereotypical sign in sings and about us being cheats. When these idiots accept that we are getting screwed by big 6 and unite I'll have little sympathy for Forest or other clubs fans who rejoice in our suffering. When Forest lost after stoppage time had passed, they learnt the hard way about premier league corruption.
Every club does it, though. We would have been giving Forest grief from the stands if the situation was reversed, that's what the tribalism of football does. Of course, the PL and their paymasters at the so called "big clubs" are all for that, it's classic divide and rule. I can't believe that I'm preaching from the same hymn sheet as @ForeverBlue92 , in fact it makes me extremely uneasy, but until the fans of the other 14 clubs realise that it's us against them not us against each other then things will just get worse. I'm not even sure it's 14, Spurs, for example, are not really in the same league as the Manchester clubs or the RS in terms of influence and the wheels look to be falling off at Chelsea. Sadly, every club outside the mythical top 6, both in terms of the fanbase and ownership, are too self-absorbed to realise that they could effect change if they put petty rivalries aside for a short period of time.

Do you have connections with any Forest fan groups who can organise something with our boys chief ?

Egnore the general misguided comments in ere, these along with a number of your fans earlier in the season show why the big 6 cartel / Richard Masters has been able to screw us for years as there is too much tribal BS.

A wise man once said:

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Lets organise something that will make the other 12 clubs fans wake up. Banners, signs, tennis balls thrown onto the pitch etc.

I do have a connection with the group that organise the banners at the City Ground, but I think the consensus from this forum is that they don't want anything to do with a joint protest and I've understood the reasons why, even though I think a joint message would be a good idea. Unless there's a sudden change in opinion on this forum, I think its unlikely to happen.

I do have a connection with the group that organise the banners at the City Ground, but I think the consensus from this forum is that they don't want anything to do with a joint protest and I've understood the reasons why, even though I think a joint message would be a good idea. Unless there's a sudden change in opinion on this forum, I think its unlikely to happen.
We don't join scabs.